The ACSI Speech Meet encourages effective speech in an audience situation while helping students develop techniques to speak audibly, articulately, expressively, and with poise and confidence.
Our first through fifth grade students have the opportunity to participate in the 2021 ACSI virtual Speech Meet There will be an in-school meet for the speech participants to take place on February 24. The student videos will be uploaded and sent to the Regional Meet on March 5.
If your child has an interest in participating in this year’s Speech Meet you must:
- Email email@example.com by January 28. We can not accept any entries after this date
- Choose a category: There may be only one student for each category in each grade. If interested, reply ASAP
- practice with your child at home; students will be given opportunities
Categories to choose from:
- Bible Memorization, Poetry (for all grades);
- Fable and Folklore (grades 2-4); Dramatic Bible Prose, Patriotic
- Oration, Original Speech (grade 5)
- ACSI Speech Samplers will be available